To request product information or a demo of Pipkins products please fill out one of the forms below or email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on pricing, availability, or any other topic related to sales please contact
(US) Bob Webb /
(UK) Dennis Cox or email to:
To request information on any Pipkins products please fill out this request
form or email to:
14515 North Outer 40 Road Suite 130
Chesterfield, MO 63017-5746
+44 (1709) 709800
+44 (1709) 530510
116 Green Arbor Rd Thurcroft,
Rotherham S66 9ED, England
Pipkins offices are closed for the following holidays:
New Years Day Memorial Day
Fourth of July Labor Day
Friday after Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve Christmas Day
314-469-6106 (7am-7pm US Central Standard Time)
636-399-6907 (7:00pm - 10:00pm CST)
Pipkins customers are given unlimited telephone support throughout the length of their product maintenance contract. Immediate support is available by calling our Customer Care Department Monday through Friday
Non-critical issues may also be submitted to our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day by Email
email@example.com (support on any Pipkins product)
Pipkins Inc, a rapidly growing worldwide leader and supplier of Workforce Management software and services is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Create and maintain Web/Executable applications for Workforce Management systems using ASP.Net/C# and other web technologies.
A qualified candidate should have the following experience:
- 1+ years of .NET programming with C#, ASP.Net, and Visual Studio 2008 or greater
- Experience with classic ASP (VBScript)
- 1+ years of Oracle experience (Stored procedures, queries)
- Experience with TFS
- Knowledge of security topics such as OWASP top 10
- Degree Preference: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Solid analytical skills in assessing functional and technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Experience operating in a disciplined engineering environment.
- Able to solve a problem on his/her own by utilizing experience and other resources.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
1 McBride and Son Center Drive, Suite 140
Chesterfield, MO 63005